Queen Of The Mountains 1st-4th August
This break is designed specifically for women.
A great break for anyone training for the season ahead or who wants to experience cycling in the alps for the first time.
Arrive Thursday evening and leave Sunday evening (check dates)
This break will take in plenty of cols each day with a chance to let go on the final days ride to test your limits. Enjoy each ride with our experienced guides and support crew.
Refuel with the delicious food at our fully catered event. Relax and recover after each day in luxury at the beautiful Ferme St Christophe.
We will cater for all abilities but as a starting point its important that for your own enjoyment that you can ride comfortably for 3 hours and be able to climb 1500m
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
- Book your flights to land at geneva airport on thursday evening 8pm, please be aware that there is a chance you will have to wait around for other guests to land and your return flights on sunday after 7pm.
- As soon as you have booked your flight please let us know your travel details, if unsure of anything please get in contact.
- We will need to know these details to arrange your transfers to and from the chalet.
- We will need your bike and luggage to be dropped with us the weekend before your break unless otheriwse arranged.
- Arrive at geneva airport Thursday evening where we will pick you up and transport you to Ferme St Christophe in Samoens.
- Your bike will be secure and ready to ride in our workshop and your luggage will be waiting in your room.
- Thursday evening will be a buffet style dinner with beer/wine while we will have introductions and a intro about what will be happening over your weekend cycling break.
- Friday morning Breakfast before our first ride out.
- Lucious lunch from the back of our suppport vehicle with views of the Grand massif (weather permitting).
- Time to practice that desending on the ride back to the Chalet.
- A wonderful 3 course Dinner made by our talented in house chef.
- Saturday morning and another great breakfast to fuel up, Different day in the saddle but equally as tough.
- After lunch its back to the chalet and time for your much needed massage to get those legs ready for the final day
- Time to enjoy a 3 course dinner in the evening taking into account the calorie demands of the days riding.
- Sunday a more relaxed start to the day. Breakfast where you will need a big feed for the day ahead.
- Weather permitting we will do the joux plane loop, time to cut lose and go for it if the legs will let you.
- Keep an eye out on route for the luxury cycling break support vehicle for an extra feed spot and any support you need.
- Celebrate and talk about your experiences of the day and a chioce of desending back to the chalet or jump in our bus!
- Relax before your transfer back to Geneva airport and home to tell people about your weekend!
DEPOSIT AND CANCELATION POLICY
Our prices are quoted in pounds sterling. They are subject to change until you have booked and paid your deposit: please refer to the website for the up-to-date prices or fill out an enquiry form. Once you have booked and paid your deposit the prices stated in the contract are final.
2. Booking and payment
Prior to booking, you must read carefully the full description of your cycling holiday and be clear on what is included and what is not. If you have any questions about this, please ask. The booking process is as follows:
1. Please fill out the enquiry form making sure you answer all the questions to the best of your ability. We will contact you via email or phone within 24hrs of receiving this. This must be done so we can confirm your place, please do not make payment before you have had contact with us. This allows us to make sure we can accommodate you and answer any questions you may have.
2. To make your booking you must be over 18 years old and complete the PayPal information making full payment or use the deposit payment. Completing this process constitutes your order to buy your Luxury Cycling Breaks from us under the stated terms and conditions.
3. If paying deposit the outstanding balance must be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to the break start date. Should you fail to pay the balance on
time we reserve the right to treat you’re booking as cancelled by you and to offer the accommodation to somebody else.
4. You will receive an email receipt from PayPal acknowledging your order.
5. Once you have confirmed and paid the deposit or full amount, we can send you an email confirming that a binding contract is now in place. We will then send you an email form for you to fill out with all you other information to make your break perfect for you.
3. Cancellation Policy
3.1 If you have to cancel your booking
Cancellation charges may apply should you have to cancel your booking. They will be applied on the following scale:
More than 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date: Deposit only
4-8 Weeks prior to your holiday start date: 50% of the total amount
Less than 4 weeks prior to your holiday start date: 100% of the total
If we are able to fill your space then your total payment to date will be refunded less 100% of the deposit.
If you are able to fill your space we may need to chat to the new rider to ensure they are suited to the riding etc.
3.2 If we have to cancel your booking
This will only happen in one of the following two cases.
In the case of Force Majeure or where some unforeseen event makes it impossible for us to organize the break we sold you, in which case we will inform you as soon as we become aware of the situation;
If too few other guests have booked on the same date, we will inform you no later than one month prior to your holiday start date that the holiday is not viable on the booked dates and will offer you alternative dates at no extra cost. If you are unable to accept the alternative dates the booking will be cancelled.
In both cases our obligation to you is limited to a complete and full refund of all monies that you have paid us. We cannot be held liable for any additional costs that you may incur as a result of the cancellation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS