La Morzine Haut Chablais 14th - 16th June 2019
Ever wanted to cycle a sportive in France over some spectacular Cols, stay in a stunning chalet and eat great food??
Yes...then this weekend break is for you.
This sportive on sunday is 152km of tough riding with over 3800m of climbing so not for the faint hearted. If this distance is too much there is slightly shorter loop 102km with 2370m climbing.
Arrive Friday evening we will pick you up from Geneva Airport and transport you to your stunning weekend accomodation for drinks, a 3 course dinner and intros. After a great nights sleep and a relaxed breakfast its time to bike build and go for a gentle pedal.
The ride will be broken up with lots of breaks and slow pace knowing that you have a big day sunday.
Also on the Saturday afternoon we will drive you over to Morzine to register and collect your sportive number for Sunday. We like to use this drive to take you over the last climb of the sportive the col de joux plane and give you plenty of tips on how to best tackle this beast.
When not riding you have quality time to relax refuel at Ferme St Chrisptohe or explore the local area.
Enjoy a lovely 3 course dinner on Saturday evening in final prep for your big day.
All our breaks are fully catered with unlimited beer and wine.
This is a break not to be missed!!!
Prices per person on a shared room basis.
Please remember that on this break you will have to transport your own bike and luggage.
ITINERARY FOR THE WEEKEND
- Arrive at geneva airport friday evening between 7-8pm where we will pick you up and transport you and your bike to Ferme St Christophe.
- Friday evening late chef prepared 3 course dinner with unlimited beer/wine while we will have introductions and a chat about what will be happening over your break.
- Saturday morning breakfast before our first ride out taking in a local col at a steady pace giving you time to stop take pictures and enjoy the view seeing what you up against for Sundays sportive.
- Time to practice that desending on the ride back to the Chalet.
- 3 course dinner in the evening.
- Sunday is an early breakfast where you will need a big feed for the day ahead.
- Transfer form our accomodation to Morzine and the start of your sportive
- 8am start in morzine for the fabulous "LA MORZINE HAUT CHABLAIS"
- Finish the sportive, celebrate and talk about your experiences of the day and a choice of desending back to the chalet or jumping in our bus!
- Relax before your transfer back to Geneva airport and home to tell people about your weekend!
- Please book latest flight home to ensure plnety of time after you finish the sportive to pack you bike etc
DEPOSIT AND CANCELATION POLICY
Our prices are quoted in pounds sterling. They are subject to change until you have booked and paid your deposit: please refer to the website for the up-to-date prices or fill out an enquiry form. Once you have booked and paid your deposit the prices stated in the contract are final.
2. Booking and payment
Prior to booking, you must read carefully the full description of your cycling holiday and be clear on what is included and what is not. If you have any questions about this, please ask.
1. To make your booking you must be over 18 years old and complete the PayPal information making full payment or use the deposit payment. Completing this process constitutes your order to buy your Luxury Cycling Breaks from us under the stated terms and conditions.
2. If paying deposit the outstanding balance must be paid no later than 12 weeks prior to the break start date. Should you fail to pay the balance on
time we reserve the right to treat you’re booking as cancelled by you and to offer the accommodation to somebody else.
3. You will receive an email receipt from PayPal acknowledging your order.
4. Once you have confirmed and paid the deposit or full amount, we can send you an email confirming that a binding contract is now in place. We will then send you an email form for you to fill out with all you other information to make your break perfect for you.
3. Cancellation Policy
3.1 If you have to cancel your booking
Cancellation charges may apply should you have to cancel your booking. They will be applied on the following scale:
More than 12 weeks prior to your holiday start date: Deposit only
4-8 Weeks prior to your holiday start date: 50% of the total amount
Less than 4 weeks prior to your holiday start date: 100% of the total
If we are able to fill your space then your total payment to date will be refunded less 100% of the deposit.
If you are able to fill your space we may need to chat to the new rider to ensure they are suited to the riding etc.
3.2 If we have to cancel your booking
This will only happen in one of the following two cases.
In the case of Force Majeure or where some unforeseen event makes it impossible for us to organize the break we sold you, in which case we will inform you as soon as we become aware of the situation;
If too few other guests have booked on the same date, we will inform you no later than one month prior to your holiday start date that the holiday is not viable on the booked dates and will offer you alternative dates at no extra cost. If you are unable to accept the alternative dates the booking will be cancelled.
In both cases our obligation to you is limited to a complete and full refund of all monies that you have paid us. We cannot be held liable for any additional costs that you may incur as a result of the cancellation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
- Book your flights to land at geneva airport on friday 14th june between 7-8pm, please be aware that there is a chance you will have to wait around for other guests to land.
- Book your return flights on Sunday 16th June as late as possible (last flight out is best) as not to cause delays with your finsihing time of the sportive.
- Please remember that you will need to transport your own bike for the break.
- Bring a well maintained bike with all your spares and on bike nutriton for the weekend.
- Provide us with proof suitable insurance for the break.
- All your food at the chalet and unlimited beer and wine, anything outside will be at your expense
- Your accomodation which will be a shared room unless otherwise organised
- Your transfers to and from Geneva Airport
- Transfers from the the Chalet to Morzine and the start of the sportive and back again after you finished. Unless you decide to stop as you pass the chalet before climbing the col de joux plane.
- Entry into the Morzine Haut Chablais Sportive